Friday, October 26, 2007

..GOD..

The silent 'ME' in me ,
Who Creates... my best creations,
Who observes.... everything I do,
Who laughs... with me when I am alone,
Who walks.. beside when I wander,
Who listens... silent when I cry,
Who speaks... when I lose words,
Who gives.... all that I need,
is GOD... to me...!

God is within me. Around me...
In all the life I see, I fell, I touch, I sense.
Even in the non-sense... the thoughts, ideas, creations...But!
I realise Him only in the Gaps....??!!
That shows I am never alone.....
Even if I am, She never leaves me...as,
It is 'ME'.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

మీ బ్లాగు పరిచయం ఇప్పుడే కలిగింది నాకు...ఇంకా అన్నీ చదవలేదు..కాని చదివిన వాటిలో కొన్ని బాగా నచ్చాయి..

Yes, God is in Gaps...

Later..

మోహన said...

independent గారూ.. విశాల ప్రపంచానికి స్వాగతం! :)