Thursday, June 19, 2008

...Cloud Nine...

One day, we were in a garden.
walking through the trees,
Talking from the hearts,
Travelling through the thoughts...

Suddenly there was silence. [we stopped talking.]
Dawn or dusk, I did not notice.
All I could hear is birds chirping,
and not very far behind, a cukoo singing.

Surrounded by hundreds of colours,
and by the fragrance of flowers,
driving and feeding little butterflies. [nectar or colours ?]
Driving us too, through the woods. [to a colourful world]

All that we carried in that mile
is an untiring face with a smile.
Grabbed my hand in a flick,
you ran, that's so quick. [to me]

Not aware of the happening,
me and others were just following [you].
At the End of woods, you and I remained
still running, with the wind.

We crossed oceans and
flew across mountains.
Then we landed...
In the world of clouds.

For the first time ever,
I touched/sensed a Cloud!!
You introduced it to me.
Beyond that there is only Light!!

----------------------------------------------------------------
I have been through this way even before but never realised that,
Life is so beautiful!

2 comments:

Purnima said...

Awesome!!

You've taken to the cloud as well.. I'm jogging on it now ;-)

Keep writing gal!!

మోహన said...

:) You are welcome. Hope you enjoyed your jog and stay.. ;).
Visit again :)

Thank you purnima:)