Friday, November 21, 2008

..Unnoticed World..



Touched was I deeply, by few expressions. Why?
Deep enough to pull the strings of my Soul. And I,
To those tunes, sung and swung and moved and danced.
Lifted and carried was the overwhelmed me, to...
Where the flowers of Love filled the colours of Life,
And in all the Thoughts there, was their fragrance...!


Opening my eyes like waking from a Dream,
I see myself, where I was before!!
So,was that not real? and just a World of Dream ??
'No.. no..', surrounded a Breeze, so shouting.
Thence did I close my eyes again and took a deep breath.

Aaah... the map to my Dream, found I then!!
The way to go, was not by flying 'away', but by 'Diving In'.....

6 comments:

Purnima said...

Loved it!

కొత్త పాళీ said...

Why you be Master Yoda like talking? :)
Except for those stilted usages, the poem is nice.

KumarN said...

I am jealous, that you could dive in..at your will!!!

Hmm..

మోహన said...

@Purnima
Thank you.

@కొత్త పాళీ
Crazy must be Master Yoda, to talk like I do. :)
"stilted usages" - you mean framing lines ?

@Kumar
No, I could not dive in.. at my will. But, yes, I realized that 'I Can', if I wish.

Thank you.

భావకుడన్ said...

first impression first....excellent.

expressions tugging at your soul strings.... making music to which you sway.... taking you to a dreamland and waking up to find yourself back in the real world and then the realisation ........wow....


"flying (away)" would have been a better antonym to "diving in" ...but then... everybody can improvise somebody else's work:-)

v nice to see people not differentiating between languages when it comes to expressing emotions...


way to go ...

మోహన said...

@భావకుడన్
Thank you very much :)

flying 'away' fits in well and gave the line a sense of completion. edited it. Thanks again.